Earlier this week I reviewed Mark Aldridge’s Agatha Christie on Screen (2016), a definite must for all fans of Christie adaptations. Since I ended up with a spare copy of this book I decided to host a giveaway for it – my good deed for the week.
To be in with a chance of winning click the link below which allows you to safely provide me with your contact details and also reveals what you have to do to enter. Don’t worry it’s nothing too taxing!
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- There will only be one winner.
- The winner will be selected through Rafflecopter and therefore will be done randomly.
- The competition begins on the 25/03/2017 and finishes at 12AM 01/04/2017.
- The winner will be contacted within 48 hours of the competition ending (short of my internet dying on me).
- The winner will have 1 week to respond with their mailing address etc. to my email announcing they are winner before I will select another winner.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or with Pomegranate Communications. I hereby release Twitter or Pomegranate Communications of any liability.
Any problems let me know!