Christie in Translation: Your Experiences
- Tuesday Night Bloggers: A is for April… and Anything Goes: What makes a good Aristocratic Sleuth?
- The Case of the Mahjong Dragon and Other Russell Holmes Stories (2015) by James McEwan
- The Adventuress (1917) by Arthur B Reeve
- In Honour of her Birthday: Gladys Mitchell, 116 Today!
- X v. Rex (1933) by Philip Macdonald
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: World War Two
So this week there is not just one review from Christianna Brand’s work, but two! This one is the classic country house murder mystery, set during World War 2. We are even given a family tree and told that out … Continue reading
Having read a few Miss Silver novels I thought I had a pretty good idea of what to expect. Why should World War 2 make this novel any different from the others which come before it? Surely there will be … Continue reading