Christie in Translation: Your Experiences
- Tuesday Night Bloggers: A is for April… and Anything Goes: What makes a good Aristocratic Sleuth?
- The Case of the Mahjong Dragon and Other Russell Holmes Stories (2015) by James McEwan
- The Adventuress (1917) by Arthur B Reeve
- In Honour of her Birthday: Gladys Mitchell, 116 Today!
- X v. Rex (1933) by Philip Macdonald
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: The Sleeping-Car Murders
This is my latest foray into translated crime fiction, trying out an author new to me. The Sleeping-Car Murders (1962) was also adapted for film three years after it was published. Within a couple of pages we have our first … Continue reading