Christie in Translation: Your Experiences
- Continental Crimes (2017) ed. by Martin Edwards
- Tuesday Night Bloggers: A is for April… and Anything Goes: What makes a good Aristocratic Sleuth?
- The Case of the Mahjong Dragon and Other Russell Holmes Stories (2015) by James McEwan
- The Adventuress (1917) by Arthur B Reeve
- In Honour of her Birthday: Gladys Mitchell, 116 Today!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: The Murdered Banker
It’s a Tuesday. It’s night time (in the UK at any rate), which means only one thing. It is time for the Tuesday Night Bloggers to come together to look at this month’s theme: Firsts. A theme which over the … Continue reading