Christie in Translation: Your Experiences
- Tuesday Night Bloggers: A is for April… and Anything Goes: What makes a good Aristocratic Sleuth?
- The Case of the Mahjong Dragon and Other Russell Holmes Stories (2015) by James McEwan
- The Adventuress (1917) by Arthur B Reeve
- In Honour of her Birthday: Gladys Mitchell, 116 Today!
- X v. Rex (1933) by Philip Macdonald
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Suddenly at His Residence
So this week there is not just one review from Christianna Brand’s work, but two! This one is the classic country house murder mystery, set during World War 2. We are even given a family tree and told that out … Continue reading