Christie in Translation: Your Experiences
- Tuesday Night Bloggers: A is for April… and Anything Goes: What makes a good Aristocratic Sleuth?
- The Case of the Mahjong Dragon and Other Russell Holmes Stories (2015) by James McEwan
- The Adventuress (1917) by Arthur B Reeve
- In Honour of her Birthday: Gladys Mitchell, 116 Today!
- X v. Rex (1933) by Philip Macdonald
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: HIBK
Tuesday Night Blogger: A is for April… and Anything Goes: Accidental and Amateur Sleuths – What’s the Difference?
Ever keen to try something new, the Tuesday Night Bloggers have gone for a different type of theme this month: the letter A. Be it a book title, author, country or a more abstract theme; it all goes, as long … Continue reading
Vintage Mystery Scavenger Hunt Item: Nurse Rhinehart is not an author I have read much of, having only read The Yellow Room (1945), so I was interested in reading one of Rhinehart’s Miss Adams novels. Miss Adams is a nurse … Continue reading