Christie in Translation: Your Experiences
- Continental Crimes (2017) ed. by Martin Edwards
- Tuesday Night Bloggers: A is for April… and Anything Goes: What makes a good Aristocratic Sleuth?
- The Case of the Mahjong Dragon and Other Russell Holmes Stories (2015) by James McEwan
- The Adventuress (1917) by Arthur B Reeve
- In Honour of her Birthday: Gladys Mitchell, 116 Today!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: father brown
Source: Review Copy (British Library) This is the latest short story collection issued by the British Library and should be available in June. All of the stories unsurprisingly are connected by the common dominator of being set on the Continent. … Continue reading
Regular readers will be aware that this month the Tuesday Night bloggers are looking at crime fiction firsts and so far we have had a great selection of posts with bloggers looking at first novels in series and their own … Continue reading
Vintage Mystery Scavenger Hunt Item: Blue Object I have known of this author for a while now, but this is my first time reading his work and I had heard a lot of good things about the Case for Three … Continue reading
As the title suggests, this novel by Christopher St. John Sprigg (real name Christopher Caudwell) has as its setting an aerodrome called Baston Air Club, although as the story progresses the investigating team travel as far as Glasgow and Paris. … Continue reading