Since it is not long until Christmas I thought I would run my very first blog giveaway, offering eager fans of detective fiction a chance to win a British Mysteries Knowledge Cards Quiz Deck! A prize which could be an ideal Christmas present or a treat for yourself and your friends or family as you test your wits against these fiendish questions!
Prize Info: ‘This quiz deck of 48 cards will challenge the knowledge of every British Mystery lover. From the earliest forensic-based tales of R. Austin Freeman to the witty gems of the Golden Age to the darker socially aware novels of today, see how many mysteries you can solve. Happy Sleuthing!’
To be in with a chance of winning click on the link below and complete the three tasks (which involve twitter and commenting on this post) it guides you through:
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- There will only be one winner.
- The winner will be selected through Rafflecopter and therefore will be done randomly.
- The competition begins at 12AM 9/11/2015 and finishes at 12AM 16/11/2015.
- The winner will be contacted within 48 hours of the competition ending (short of my internet dying on me).
- The winner will have 1 week to respond with their mailing address etc. to my email announcing they are winner before I will select another winner.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or with Pomegranate Communications. I hereby release Twitter or Pomegranate Communications of any liability.
- If you have any additional questions or problems entering the giveaway, leave a comment on my About Page or Tweet me.